“Steady On Your Feet” Falls Prevention Programme
- Initial Assessment
- Personalized exercise program and falls prevention pack.
- 8 weekly Group Exercise Class in the Rehabilitation gym space
- Educational talks from experts in their field
- Final assessment
Physical activity classes: The exercise classes consist of balance and strengthening exercises to help improve your muscle strength, balance and coordination. We include functional activities to help you gain the ability to withstand threats to your balance.
Education: You will cover a range of educational topics related to the risk factors that lead to falling. We aim to empower our clients to take action in addressing the risk factors of falls with weekly checklists;
- Vision – Nutrition
- Medication management – Bone Health and Osteoporosis
- Home environment – Getting up off the floor
- Introduction to adapted Tai Chi exercises.
- Feet and Footwear
After the program: Once you have completed the program, we also provide a weekly exercise class for people who would like to continue a weekly exercise class.
Don’t take our word for it:
“Encouraging staff giving a pleasant atmosphere”
“Very comprehensive” “wonderful Course”
Register your interest today and contact email@example.com or call 0208064010.
The Hospital of St Johns and St Elizabeth, 60 Grove End Road, London, NW8 9NH