Staying with Us
Staying at the St John & St Elizabeth is like a home from home; our aim is to make you feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible. You will enjoy state-of-the-art, en suite facilities, a nurse on call, television and a safe in your room. We can arrange for you to use internet connection, fax machine etc.. should you need to. Fresh linen and towels are provided but you may wish to bring other personal items with you.
Specifically designed to meet every individual’s needs, a delicious and varied menu is available to cater for your palate. Please make staff aware of any food allergies, intolerances or special dietary requirements you have.
You are welcome to visit the Physiotherapy Unit before you are admitted.
We welcome any questions you may have and provide a constant level of support to guide you through any concerns or queries you may have. If you have any questions, however small you may think, please contact us on 020 7806 4060 and we will be happy to assist you with our dedicated, caring approach.
Why choose us?
- Comprehensive Surgical service on one site
- Consultant led care
- Supported by Specialised Staff
- Excellent Patient staff ratios
- Back up team from a large range of on- site experts
- Patients needing specific monitoring post-surgery can be accommodated in our fully equipped High Dependency Unit.